Thursday, July 20, 2006

David Gatchell, You're On Notice

Thanks to the hot mama, Bad Bad Ivy, for bringing this to my attention and suggesting this.

David Gatchell, hello... are you there? Yes, I'm talking to THE DAVID GATCHELL. You know the one. The one who is also known as "None of the Above". Still no clue? Check out this article on the Tennessean.

Anyway, David, I conduct a monthly Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group Meeting. We love having guests and have put out an open Invitation to anyone running for Governor to join us and get their message heard. We have a podcast that we will be recording. Blogging and podcasting are very viral mediums with a reach that is far and wide. Don't think I'm serious? We've already interviewed Marivuana Stout Leinhoff. Now we want you.

Drop me a line by comment or email me at dailydiablogger@gmail.com.

No comments: