Monday, July 17, 2006

Podcast from Saturday

Two podcasts in a month! This must be some kind of new record!

The latest and greatest episode of I'm Just Like You, But I Have a Podcast. On this week's show you'll hear:
  • The perils of buying single game Titans tickets
  • A special edition of the middle Tennessese bloggers and podcasters group meeting at the Mothership BBQ because TN Girl is in town. Hear the story of TN Girl's puppy, the story of Gunner and Harelipfrog's first date, the story of Chip's TiVO and a surprise visit by Salem's Lots.
  • An conversation between myself and Sarah Hadley about series two of Doctor Who and her upcoming movie project.
All this, plus a few other surprises. Warning: This one runs long--just over an hour. Also, if you've not seen series two of Doctor Who, SPOILERS exists within the conversation with Sarah.

Also, don't forget that this Saturday is the regularily scheduled middle Tennessee bloggers and podcasters group meeting. The festivities kick off at 11:30 a.m. at the Mothership BBQ.

I must also apologize to my faithful listeners who were hoping for the Power Records Spider-Man: The Mark of the Man-Wolf in this podcast. I know I promised it last time, but the podcast got a bit full and we all know I don't heavily edit these things. I will include it on the next regular editition. (I hope!)

You can listen directly at this link.

No comments: