Thursday, November 23, 2006

For These I Am Thankful

I am thankful that I have a decent mind and am of fairly good health. I'm thankful the lump did not turn out to be cancer. I am thankful for that every day of every year since told.

I am thankful that there are people more intelligent than I working in technology and science and am given hope that one day we will know a reality that has no fear of cancer. A reality where pain is treatable.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head and that my children also appreciate that.

I am thankful to have access to technology, books, podcasts...

I am thankful for the readers of this blog and the contributors as well. Thank you for all that you do and contribute.

I am thankful that tonight my children will not go to bed hungry nor will they be cold.

No comments: