Monday, November 20, 2006

Movers Needed 12/22

I'm moving in just a few short weeks. I've been trying to juggle all things and find a mover. My last moving experience wasn't all that pleasant. I can't recall the name of the company right now but they showed up late and had alcohol on their breath. They literally drove away leaving me only five minutes before the new owners of my previous dwellings showed up.

I've contacted Two Men and a Truck but the deal with them is that they start charging as soon as they leave Franklin and don't stop until they get back to Franklin. I live in Smyrna, for crying out loud, and that is just too much money down the drain in travel time to and from Franklin.

Since my last mover hiring experience was not so nice, I need some help. I've been on Craigslist.com and don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about any movers on there. Can any of you offer some suggestions for reasonably priced, decent and nearby movers? I'd be willing to rent the truck and hire help or simply hire the help and the truck. Please let me know.

No comments: